Have you been considering making an investment into the Old Mutual International Executive Bond (EIB)? The Executive bond provides a tax efficient, simple, cost effective investment structure that compares favourably to many of it’s rival international investment products.
However, where you aware that International Advisers have a range of options available to them concerning the charging structures that they can use, when advising their clients on making use of an Executive Bond?
Why would you choose AES for your Old Mutual International Executive Bond, EIB Investment?
- We use the lowest costed charging structure from Old Mutual International
- We do not take commission from Old Mutual International or any of the underlying funds
- Our charges normally calculate at around 75% less than our international competitors
- We are highly regulated, by a known entity, here in the UK and work with clients all over the world from offices in South West London
- We have won multiple awards for our service
Contact us today, by filling in the ‘Quick Contact Form’ on the right, to find out more about our preferential Old Mutual International terms for Executive Investment Bonds.
Based in London, regulated in the UK, we advise clients all over the world.
Committed to getting clients a better deal offshore. Old Mutual International Executive Investment Bond, EIB