UK Pensions Transfers – QROPS Seminar being held in The Hague Saturday 17th March and Eindhoven 24th March.
Places are limited so reserve your place today by completing the contact form to the side. Please write ‘QROPS Seminar’ in the message box. As soon as we receive your form we will reply back with all joining details relating to the seminar.
If you have accumulated pensions in the UK, and are now resident outside of the UK, it could make a lot of sense to consider transferring these accumulated funds to a QROP (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension).
Transferring to a QROP:
* Can remove the 55% tax charge that your dependents are liable for on the value of your pension fund upon the event of your death once your pension is in payment (this alone can make using a QROP worthwhile for those who have accumulated UK pensions and are now ex-UK)
* Could provide a wider choice of investment opportunities and currency diversification
* Possibility for receiving a large lump sum at retirement
Not all QROPs are created equal, however, and thus it is important to understand the many differences between the different schemes and all of the options available to you. Also, importantly, a QROP solution is not right for everyone. We’ll discuss when a QROP isn’t the best course of action and discuss other possibilities which may make better sense for your particlualr circumstances.
Register your place now at our QROP seminar which will be hosted by fully qualifyed UK QROP specialists who will cover, amongst other areas:
* The full story behind QROPS – pros and cons to making the transfer
* The differences between various QROP jurisdictions inlcuding, Guernsey, Isle of Man and New Zealand
* How to invest? Once your money has been transferred to the QROP how should this money be best managed?
You will have lots of opportunity to ask questions in an informal, but informative environment. Don’t miss out!