Russell Hammond – AES International – Advising Expatriates and Internationals for over a decade
- Resident Financial Expert at Expatica.com 2010 – 2018
- VouchedFor Top Rated Adviser 2017, 2016 & 2015′
- Winner of AES International Award ‘Best Private Client Adviser 2017’ * (awarded summer 2018)
- Winner of AES International Award ‘Best Private Client Adviser 2016’
- Winner of AES International Award ‘Professional Expertise Award 2016’
- Winner of AES International Award ‘Best Private Client Adviser 2015’
One of only a few international financial advisers, advising expatriates – regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, holding Chartered Financial Planner (Fellow) status.
*SPECIALIST PARTNER IN UK PENSION TRANSFERS – INVESTING FOR INCOME AND AT RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS*
“Working with Russell has been not only productive but also pleasurable. His deep knowledge of the financial markets and special expat needs, together with his availability and responsiveness have been valuable assets.”
Achieving client objectives and fulfilling client aspirations forms the very citadel of how I approach what it is that I do.
Having worked within financial services now for many years I understand what it is that my clients are looking for in addressing their particular, individual, financial planning goals. I call it the three S’s.
Satisfaction of goals – be it retire when you would like to, get money working harder for you etc.
Security – know that you are investing in the most safe and secure manner possible,
Service – being regularly updated (via proactive not reactive advice) on how your objectives are continuing to be met
My clients come from a diverse range of nationalities and will often be very transient in their careers, moving to different areas of the world. As such, full geographical portability and a ‘worldwide’ service forms a fundamental feature of the advice which I give.