If you’re an expat in Canada and are looking to transfer your UK pensions to a Canada QROPS or have been told, by your current UK pension trustees, that you need advice from a UK Pension Transfer specialist to arrange transfer of your UK pension to a Canadian QROPS, or you would like to access your pension via a one-off lump sum, we can help!

We are UK Pension Transfer Specialists helping expats to understand their pension options, arranging transfers to QROPS, SIPPS, or arranging pension lump sum payments dependent upon individual client suitability and circumstances.

We’ve worked with CIBC and RBC amongst other financial institutions in arranging transfer to Canada based QROPS and other jurisdiction QROPS.

Contact us today to understand more. Our initial discussion is without charge or obligation.  

Related Posts