If you’re holding an Aurora QROPS with the Concept Group in Guernsey and looking to improve the performance of your Aurora QROPS or reduce the costs associated with maintaining your QROPS, we’d be happy to see how we may be able to help you.
As a UK based financial advisory firm, we work with expatiates all over the world to provide them with effective, cost efficient QROPS solutions.
- Provide you with a no obligation initial review of your Concept QROPS Portfolio
- Provide you with a report outlining exactly what it is that we can do to reduce your costs and improve your return
- Offer to take over the management of your Aurora QROPS portfolio
- Promise to provide you with an unparalleled level of service and quality of advice
To understand more about AES and how we could help you, with your Concept Aurora QROPS policy, contact us today
- We use the lowest costed charging structures available
- We do not take commission from the QROPS provider or any of the underlying funds
- Our charges normally calculate at around 75% less than our international competitors
- We are highly regulated, by a known entity, here in the UK and work with clients all over the world from offices in South West London
- We have won multiple awards for our service
- Contact us today to see how we can help you, as we have helped thousands of other expats, just like you.