We are acutely aware of just how difficult it has got, in recent times, for the average expat Pension Transfer client to understand where they can go to get the very best advice, in relation to their UK Pension Transfers to QROPS and International SIPPs. In response to this, one of our Senior Partners and Chartered Financial Planner, Russell Hammond FPFS (fellow), has constructed a ’15 Point Charter’ which details how he advises his clients in relation to UK Pension Transfer advice. After all, what financial decision could be more important than the transfer of 25 years of hard work, represented within a pension fund.
AES International – 10,647 clients, 67 different licenses, 31 Awards
The charter is listed below – this applies to new Pension Transfer clients and Existing QROPS Clients that Russell helps to take over the management of:
Looking for advice on transferring your UK Pension to a QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme) or International SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension)?
This is my 14-point charter for how I work with clients seeking advice on their UK Pension Transfers
1. My advice is fee NOT commission based – at least 95% of international advisers are commission based, this is why the exit penalties and costs are so high on the underlying investment structures (almost always offshore bonds)
2. I offer a fee free initial meeting
3. I work with clients all over the world using the latest online meeting software
4. All of the advice that I provide is 100% independent, impartial and unbiased at all times. I am never paid by any of the institutions that I may recommend to you. If I am, I rebate it back to you, in full
5. Because my advice does not consist of multiple layers of hidden commission you can expect the solutions that I use to be very cost effective, with ongoing costs ordinarily at least 50% less than those typically incurred when working with other international advisers
6. I am able to advise on all aspects of UK pensions and UK pension transfers including QROPS, SIPPS and the very latest flexi-access and flexi-lump sums rules
7. As a Chartered Fellow, my Qualifications significantly exceed the UK benchmark with specialisms in investments and pension transfers. Few international advisers hold UK standard qualifications
8. I have been a resident financial expert, for almost ten years, at Expatica – Europe’s biggest expat portal. You can find me at the link below and read a recommendation from Expatica on my LinkedIn profile
9. Top rated by my clients – Vouched For and Linked In. Here you’ll find reviews from clients, not just from the last 12 months but over many years. I have been listed in the Sunday Times as a Top Rated Adviser
10. I have been working with Expatriate clients now for more than 10 years, before this time I worked in Financial Services in the City of London
11. I review my Pension Transfer clients at least every six months with updates in-between where necessary
12. I use the latest tools and data to be able to provide my clients with cutting-edge pension and investment solutions
13. I have a commitment to using zero exit fee investment and pension solutions. Because my advice is fee based, you only pay adviser charges for as long as you continue to be happy. Compare this with the standard QROPS / SIPP arrangement where you end up paying fees for as long as 10 years, whether you’re happy or not
14. I recognise, and demonstrate in the way that I work, that, ultimately the most important part of the whole process is you. Therefore the above works to ensure that the very best solution possible is made available to meet your, and your family’s, needs.
Oh, and I’m a real person! Please see my latest intro video below:
UK pension transfer to QROPS, Fee based QROPS Advice, No Commission Pension Transfer Advice, Best QROPS Review